Thursday, July 2, 2009

Do You Love Coffee???



Contest starting now til July 5th!! I'm giving away samples of instant coffee from Tasters Choice to 1 Lucky Person.

Heres what you will get:

(1)Hazelnut instant coffee packet
(2) 100% Colombian coffee packets
(2) Decaffeinated coffee packets
(2)Regular coffee packets

Just post a comment on this blog and tell me why you would love to win this!




**Please include you email in the post,so I can notify you when you win!




WINNER IS: ReadingIsSoMuchFun-LindaH

5 comments:

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

I would love to win because I love coffee and also because it is by Tasters Choice. They make great coffee and which coffee lover wouldn't want to win.

Enter me please, thank you.

Hugssss
LindaH

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Who WOULDN'T want to win this, especially if you have kids !!!! (mine just happens to think he's part rooster and has to beat the Sun up every morning, ugh).
Coffee is not a pleasure, it's a necessity ! LOL

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

Oops my email is readingissomuchfun@gmail.com

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

YaY! I am happy I won thanks so much :) Woohoo!

Hugssss
LindaH