Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Mystery With Duncan Hines



Okay now im all excited to bake these cookies and im getting my ingredients mixed very well and not to mention these were 1.00 at the super-market. The makes 16 cookies part,made me want them cause I was like wow i can have a bunch for a dollar.


Well now,I dont know about you,but I dont like small cookies that look like pennies lol. So i made them decent size..Well heres what i received from the box:





7 cookies!!! ok now those dont look that big,and i dont think i could of doubled it either. So Duncan Hines either cant measure right or they like specks of cookies on a tray!

So Now People Tell Me,What are your thought's on this? :)

1 comments:

ReadingIsSoMuchFun said...

Those look good but I truthfully think Duncan did not measure right. Do you think that maybe that is why it was $1.00 LOL. I say this because a lot of times I find some awesome deals at my dollar store and when I come home with the product I bought it end up being something wrong with it or the measures are way off. So I say oh now I can see why it was this price after all haha. Sorry to see the cookies were so small.

Hugssss
LindaH