Sunday, March 7, 2010

Try This Juice, Its Healthy And Your Family Will Love It!




Healthy Balance is Old Orchard’s line of reduced sugar juice cocktails. I purchased 4 bottles myself last week and in one week my fridge was empty of juice! My family loved this so much, that is all they drank. If you are looking for an alternative to your juice now, this is the product for you.

I wanted to write my review on this product because it is not a common brand that I would pick up but they had a coupon on their website and I wanted to try something healthier.

Click here and save $1.00 when you purchase 2 bottles!

3 comments:

Emily said...

thanks never tried this

livebettersavemore said...

a great juice!!
Ashli @ livingbetterbysavingmore.blogspot.com

JSColdwell said...

I will keep this in mind when I go to the store!